2. The advantage of this type of crane is that it has good manoeuvrability and is quick to transfer.
3. The disadvantage is that the legs have to be outriggered when working, it cannot be driven with a load and is not suitable for working on soft or muddy ground.
4. The chassis performance of the truck crane is equivalent to that of a truck with the same overall weight, which meets the technical requirements of road vehicles and can therefore pass through various roads without obstacles.
5. These cranes are generally equipped with two control rooms for loading and unloading.
6. The lifting capacity range is large, ranging from 8 to 1600 tonnes, and the number of axles on the chassis can be from 2 to 10. it is the most widely used type of crane with good output.