Detailed display and process Large plant process Many years of production experience Providing you with peace of mind. Stable performance Many years of production experience to provide you with a reassuring product. Widely used in the construction industry, road works, bridge works and other industries.
The stone enters through the inlet and slides down the screen plate. The ore on the screen plate is broken by the carbide hammers on the rotor rotating at high speed during the fall and flies at high speed in the tangential direction towards the liner plate of the abrasive chamber. The liner plate knocks the ore back and collides with other ore thrown from the back of the rotor, causing the ore to continue to be crushed. The material enters the grinding chamber and is crushed by the plate hammers on the rotor and then enters the grinding chamber for continuous crushing. The crushing of the material in the grinding chamber not only creates the crushing of the material, but also completes the shaping of the material in the grinding chamber until the particles become the required size and the shaped sand is discharged through the outlet.
Title to this.
(1) Small discharge size, uniform particle size and high production capacity.
(2) Long service life of hammer head and small supporting power.
(3) Simple process, simple structure, easy maintenance and stable operation.
(4) The investment in equipment is lower than that of traditional process equipment of the same scale, and the output efficiency is higher than that of traditional process equipment of the same scale (taking limestone as an example: the size of the primary finished product is ≤5mm); the long-term operation and maintenance cost is lower than that of traditional process equipment of the same scale.
(5) Adopting hydraulic push-pull type to open the cavity, it is easy to replace wear-resistant parts, reduce labour cost and labour intensity. Thus reducing the production cost